template

Tuesday 21 October 2014

It's Spooky - Halloween

I would like to firstly welcome the few new followers to the blog, we are creeping up to 150 which is my aim for before the end of the year, thank you to every single one of you, we are thrilled you are enjoying the blog. A loud applause from the Design Team for the fabulous easel cards for the challenge last week, so thrilled with them all, especially those who attempted to make one for the first time, well done and congratulations.  Helen was very pleased with every entry, she  has chosen the Top 3 Winners,  please take your badges from the tab below the header, and add them to your blogs.

Top 3 Winners

# Sarah T

# 5 Fabiola

#6 Mryna Sweet

 Our challenge for you all this week will be no surprise, for blogland seems to have been taken over with ghouls, monsters, skeletons, spirits, witches, punpkins because YES! I (Caz) have chosen

Challenge # 41 
It's Spooky - Halloween

Let us see what the Design Team and Guest Designers have to inspire you. 










Thanks to our Guest Designer and to the Design Team. 
If you would like to know more, all you need to do is click on their names to 
be whisked off to their blogs. 
If your interested in being considered for either a DT or GDT spot please add 
this on your entry. Have fun and enjoy the challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love Jan's.. that is a GREAT image!! LOL Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much girls, i'm so glade to be choose, congrat to other top3, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received a comment, a few minutes ago, on my blog, on my card, entry #21, from Cazro, basically saying she isn't sure my card is suitable for a guy. I have to admit, I was pretty shocked and surprised by the comment! I'm curious, WHY she isn't sure my card is suitable for a male - Is it the colors? Is it because I used a small panel of polka dots? I'd love for her to email me and explain to me why she isn't sure my card is suitable for a man because I just don't understand where she is coming from with the comment. In any case, that is one person's opinion and I know my male friend will love itl My card is obviously VERY suitable for an adult guy. It is made with a sexy witch on the front and what man wouldn't like a sexy witch for Halloween?! It even says, if she were to read in my post, that the card was it made for a male friend. If this card isn't appropriate for an adult male for Halloween then I dont know what is! LOL. If you dont feel this card is appropriate for a man then maybe I shouldn't play in your challenges anymore, because we have different ideas of what is suitable for a man, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sammi, I have sent you an email. Caz

      Delete
    2. Hi Cazro - I didnt get the email you sent - I even checked my spam folder. Could you send it, again, please?

      Delete
    3. Hello again, No I can't. I tried to use your email address but it hasn't worked. Suffice to say, I apologise if your offended of my comments. I did not criticise I merely commented giving my personal opinion. We are all enttitled to an opinion, we all have different tastes as you yourself have pointed out, ours differ on this point. Caz

      Delete
    4. Thank you for your comment. I repsect your opinion. However, I still do not understand How my card is not suitable for a man. With all due respect, I don't know any man who wouldn't like a sexy Halloween card. There will be no further differences of opinions, as I will no longer be playing in your challenges. Thanks for your comment and response! Have a wonderful day! :)

      Delete