template

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Challenge # 63 Transport

Hello, welcome to our weekly challenge blog which aims to help you create cards for the MALE persons, of all ages,  in your life.  We help you to see that making such cards is not a difficult process.  We are pleased,  you enjoyed the CAS challenge chosen by Julie. Sadly, there were some amazing entries which didn't fit the brief of being Clean and Simple, this made it an even more difficult task  but  Julie  has chosen  the Top 3 winners, who are in numerical order.

Top 3 Winners

# 8 - Monika
A great masculine CAS Design


# Cornelia
A fantastic graphic  CAS card.



#17 Emily Shroom
Great use of a sketch and  brilliant colouring of the image.


Congratulations ladies, please take a Winner's badge from the below the header.
Thanks to all who entered the challenge.

Now onto our next challenge which is ....

Challenge # 63
Transport
This is Kim's choice for the next week, I am sure you'll have fun with this one. 
Any vehicle or form of transport is accepted, as long as it is suitable for a MALE person, 
regardless of age.  Let's see what the Design Team have created. 





















Guest Designers






Thanks to the Guest Designers and the Design Team for another fantastic selection 
of inspirational cards for our challenge Transport.
To see more of the team, click on their names to go direct to their blogs.
If you would like to be a Guest Designer, please add GDT on your entry.
We love to give all of our players a chance to be a Designer.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card among the top three and congrats to the other winners, loving those bricks and that pop of red, awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my Card...you really make me happy today :)..and I love the graphic card from Cornelia and Emily you made a sweeeet manly card I have ever seen...that Image really cute Emily..congrats to Emily and Cornelia...doing happy dance for you both and me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card - I am so honored! Big congrats on my co-winners - awesome cards, Emily and Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card - I am so honored! Big congrats to Emily and Monika - great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge, I like making car themed cards so you'll see a couple entries from me ;) Fabulous design team creations and submissions posted so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... gépszállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  7. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Transport Scheduling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Events transportation chicago

    ReplyDelete